Search for solutions in the field of oncology
In the last 10 years, the incidence of cancer globally has grown by almost 30 %! Medical science is constantly looking for new therapeutic and diagnostic solutions to combat this deadly disease. The world’s leading companies use patient biomaterial (with their voluntary consent) to find and implement innovative methods for diagnosing and treating cancer.
Biomaterial samples in the field of oncology are malignant and benign formations removed from the patient’s body during a surgical operation or medical examination. Provision of such biosamples for further scientific research occurs only with the written consent of the patient.
Information for the patient
By providing a written consent for use of your biomaterial (malignant or benign tumor removed from your body) in scientific research, you help the international medical community and contribute to search and development of new effective methods for cancer diagnostics and treatment. You receive psychological support and the opportunity to further participate in other related research projects.
Benefits for healthcare facilities:
- Participation of a healthcare facility in search for solutions to the challenges of oncopathology, infectious diseases, and lifestyle diseases.
- The possibility of those results of medical projects will be included in international publications by leading medical publishing houses.
- Prestige of the medical institutions and physicians in the international medical arena.
- Financing of medical institutions and physicians from non-public funds.
- The possibility of further participation in other related medical observations, clinical trials, and R&D projects.
- Qualified assistance in analysis and processing of the medical data received.